Medical professionals are recommending thorough hand washing after contact with surfaces such as grocery bags, packaging or deliveries. We wash our hands, avoid our faces and then put our dirty cell phones to our face. Bacteria, viruses and other pathogens live on surfaces for up to 3 days.
Our portable UV sterilizer folds up and fits in your pocket or purse and can be used to sterilize items such as cell phones, laptops, remote controls, car interiors, handbags, and any other small items you may come in contact with.
It’s also great to give your airplane seating area or hotel room a once over. Sanitize your mask after each use in under a minute.
For over a century, UV light has been used as a disinfectant and germicide in medical sanitation, sterile work facilities, and to sterilize drinking water.
Short-wavelength ultraviolet (UV-C) light kills or inactivates microorganisms by destroying and/or disrupting their RNA and DNA.
Just hold it a centimeter above the object for 20 seconds and it will kill up to 99% of bacteria, viruses, mold, and invisible mites.
• Suitable for home, office business trips, outings, travel, easy to carry and use.
• Use ultraviolet light to remove bacteria covering housewares.
• Lightweight clamshell design saves space and can be sterilized at any time.
• Simple operation, just press the switch button to sterilize.
• Built-in automatic safety switch. When the lamp tube of the germicidal stick is facing upwards in the working state, the UV lamp is automatically turned off. To restore to the working state, just rotate the lamp of the germicidal stick to face down.
• Great for new parents to disinfect dropped dummies and bottles.
• Can be powered by USB connection (cannot be charged), and also supports 4 AAA batteries.
|Product size||L125 * W35 * H25 mm|
|Voltage||USB 5V Current: 400mA / 4AAA battery 6V Current: 450mA|
|UV wavelength||UV-C (253.7nm)|
|Irradiation intensity||> 2500uw / cm2|
|Battery||4* AAA / 6V (excluding battery)|